Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rich Bitches and Angels

April 24, 2007

rich bitches and angels

so i'll start by saying, i'm crazy.

today, as i was leaving value market, i was nearly plowed into on purpose by a crazy old rich lady.
i was stopped at the light that allows traffic from midcity mall onto bardstown. traffic was backed up and the lady to my left had stopped behind the traffic light, so as not to congest the intersection. how considerate of her.  i kept an eye on both traffic lights, as most impatient types typically do, and as i saw her light turn yellow, the following logic unfolded in my skull: the traffic to my right has yet to move, my light will be turning green in about 20 seconds, the nice lady to my left is obviously trying not to block the intersection = i can go ahead and take a right and secure my place in the bumper to bumper traffic.  as i pull out, the opposing light turns red. before my light turns green crazy rich bitch decides to floor it and aims her ugly silver suv right at my smaller, more efficent, more enviromentally friendly silver suv. i had to cut my wheel to the right into the parking lane just to get away from her, then reverse, so she could fit into the space around me.
normally, i avoid confrontation. however, i was feeling spicy.  when she turned onto Longest, i decided to follow her. as we came to the first stop sign, i saw her big, stupid, frightened eyes appear in the side mirror. she pulled out a cell phone. this infuriated me all the more.  i continued to follow her. we went on a fifteen minute loppty loo around the park... i thought this bitch was in a hurry. why are we taking the scenic route?  finally she leads me to the intersection of lexington and grinstead. she was going to take the interstate. we were stopped at a light. there was no where for her to go. i unbuckle my seat belt. i think "i'm so stupid!" and simultanousely think "i'll kill you with a hammer!" as i open my door. i slip easily into teacher face as i knock on her window. i'm going to insist on an apology. she screams and jumps as my fist raps out a quick "knock knock knock." i take great pleasure from watching her trembling hands fumble for the automatic door locks.  she yells, "Go away!"
i pantomime through the window "I just wanted to see where you were in such a hurry to get." She screams, "I had the right of way!"
my pantomime continues "oh, so you decided to ram into my car? that's real smart. you're real smart." I emphasize her brain power by repeatedly pointing to and tapping my own head.
then the light changed and it was all over. well almost. i did call the police on the bitch. yes i did. fucking whore cunt.

i thought the demon visited me. perhaps to kill me for my wrongs. but instead it was the angel. to bring regret to the surface. to make me see what love really could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment